KPMG's Global Rail Practice is an international network of industry focused professionals, with Europe one of our key centres of rail excellence. We are proud to support the European Rail Awards, to celebrate major achievements in the industry.
KPMG has deep experience and strong relationships in the rail sector, with both private and public sector organisations. We audit the financial statements of passenger, freight and metro rail operators around the world.
Our private sector advisory services include:
- Support to bidders for major rail franchises and concessions;
- Due diligence and corporate finance advice to acquirers and sellers of rail businesses;
- Providing strategic advice to rail operators;
- Advice on making rail businesses more efficient and cost effective, in specific departments or across the entire organization;
- Specialist tax advice to ensure rail companies are operating in a tax efficient manner.
In the public sector, KPMG member firms advise government departments on rail strategy, major rail infrastructure procurements and the letting of franchises and concessions. Our work runs from business case development through to detailed tender evaluation.
Our rail practice comprises professionals with a passion for the rail industry. We work closely and in partnership with our clients in order to provide them with advice specific to their organisation and relevant to the rail industry. We also produce regular thought leadership publications to discuss and debate emerging trends in the industry.
To find out more about KPMG's rail network, please visit: